Re: [IP] What If???

What happened to your old doctors? This is terrible what you are going through.
I am beginning to wonder if all conditions improve with improved control once
they are set in motion. I realize most feel better from better glucose readings
but it seems stomach damage is not easily reversed or slowed or stopped. I had a
GI doctor who insisted the same better bg better tummy, all my GI problems
according to him were from high bg. Well not really and it is very ignorant.
Unfortunately you are stuck in a educating role for your doctors, I don't envy
you, you know my number if you need me. Diabetes is a culprit and a factor in
many health issues but it is not the cause of all and it's improvement does not
always affect conditions it or other illnesses have caused. Rodney Take Care let
me know if I can help , I am always smiling somewhere....