Re: [IP] Re: auto off alarm

I have to disagree with you.

The "Auto-Off" feature is intended for use by people who
live alone (like me) who might not wake up for an
unexpected or unusual hypo and there is nobody there to
notice.  It is also for people who travel (I do that, too)
for the same reasons.  It is intended as an extra safety
feature for some of us.