[IP] What If???

Dear Pumpers & Friends,
        What if?? This has been the week from he** for me. I saw by stomach
doctor this last week , he tells me to work on get diabetes under control
and my  gastroparesis will get better..... sure will because I will be dead.
My last A1c was one of my best at 7.2. It is so much fun to wake up everyday
and have nausea and vomiting.......or becoming out of a seizure because my
BS was under 20ml. I almost hit him when he said " You haven't lose any
weight" da** right I haven't because I lose 35lbs so I started back on the
mix to put it back on every glass is over 750cal x 8 a day.I have always be
a big guy 6' 1" and 250lbs. It has been a joy to try to do anything ...
cleaning up my house and then have BS drop because I can't get food to
digest and get into blood. Alright I turn pump off to do any work BS goes to
500ml. Yes my pump is set right... the last two days I have not eaten
anything just water BS were 105 to 140ml for 48hours. I just want to  have
afew good day where I feel like a person again. I wish I had my old Doctors
back but they are gone now so I will need to work with the new ones. It is
times like this that I must take care of myself, I just hope that I can
train the doctors or get them to understand me.......back to my notes from
the past ....hmm try to go three more days with no food.
        Well, Camp Floyd Rogers started on Saturday, I had to get other
people to take supplies down to camp because I just didn't have the strength
to do it. I got to meet two kids on pumps at camp, I miss meeting the other
8 people. I hope to meet them later this week.
        Other things....someone ask about old supplies well I found some for
the AutoSyringe ...drop me a note I can send them out to you........Auto-off
it can be alife saver .... I live alone , my pump is set to stop at 8
hours...so if I over sleep  it will stop ........Supplies.... I have a ER
bag made up with me so I can do a BS..meter, lancet, strips,....pump
changes.. syringe, infustion set, alcohol, hibistat, insulin & syringe....
and glucose tablets...money for call or food.      What pump to use.....
get the one that meets your needs because you have to live with it .... not
your doctor.  ..... Laura....remember to.......

                        SMILE AND BE HAPPY

ps: Glenn are you still around? I tried to write it was returned.