[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #206

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] Youth Congress!!
> A couple of weeks ago there were some members asking about the youth
> congress in Washington D.C.  I saw a reply from a woman named Jen who did
> take part in the youth congress in the early 90's.  Jen if your reading this
> could you e-mail me, my sister also took part in this and I mentioned your
> name and she wants to get in touch with you, her name is Michelle Bailey from
> Massachusettes.
> Thank you,
> Kerri
> email @ redacted

Yay!!!  I'm posting this to the list so all of you can see how impressive it is in
hooking people up and reuniting old friends!  Kerri's sister Michelle was a close friend
of mine from Youth Congress, and we served on the same leadership committee for 2 years.
We have been out of touch for years, although I have tried with no luck to find
Michelle.  Now the IP list has brought us back in contact.

Michael, thanks for creating the list!  Kerri, please have Michelle contact me--I would
love to hear from her!!

Jen Woodall