Re: [[IP] Chronic Anemia]

email @ redacted wrote:
"This is directed toward anyone who has chronic anemia.  I have been anemic
for about 5 years now.  I feel great"
can be fatal if both parents have it and pass it on to their child. I started
out on prenatal vitamins as a treatment, but things got progressively worse
after 3 years, so I take a prescription vitamin now. I still don't feel very
good, but a heck of a lot better than without them! Besides, when things were
at their worse, my Dr. talked about blood transfusions or spleen removal. If
you feel great, I can't figure out why he is so worried. Has he prescribed
anything for it? Maybe you could just use a multi-vitamin for awhile and see
if that makes any difference. If you feel uncomfortable with the Dr using you
as a guinea pig, I would tell him. Good luck.
Denise
dxd 1971
pmpg 6/97