No Subject

The Sof Sets are shippd with a plug for the needle end of the tubing on the QR version.  I personally do not use them but merely lay the pump and tubing on the same level.  I'm new at pumping (6 weeks) but I believe priming is the correct step rather than bolusing if you are testing for insulin in the line.  A bolus will distort your actual intake when used to fill the tubing.