Re: [IP] Saline or Not

I was switched from MDI to the pump- no saline..no going into hospital..1
day at doctors office with trainer..She went over pump with me..we will
with insulin..inserted the infusion and was pumping. We spent the day going
out to lunch..she watched me do the bolus..we went back to doc's office all
the while monitering BGs..and then I went home. She called me next AM and
the next day and all was well.
No saline here..everything went fine:)