Re: [IP] Meters...

In a message dated 6/12/99 9:08:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Also, the meter is set to the plasma level (?) which means it reads about
 20 lower (at least)--which is the main difficulty for switching.  (I could
 just imagine myself being low, reading the higher number on the accu
 check, and getting confused...  when I get better at this maybe I'll try
 Ka >>
Lower than what?  I have found it be really consistent with my Profile which
is the only other meter I have.  I will occasionally take a blood sugar on
both and found it to be 3-8 higher than the Profile.  Not lower.  I actually
found it fun to have something that I could record all my carbs and changes
to my pump without having a notebook to me it saves me a few steps and some a
really large pocketbook.