[IP] Most accurate meter

The Glucometer Elite has been wonderful for me. It uses "capillary
action" to draw a mite of blood into the strip, much less than One Touch
Basic which I had for a while, and it never gives me a "not enough
blood" message which I received frequently from the ONe Touch. (Must be
those cold fingers.) Also: I received a new free downloadable Glucometer
Elite from my doc recently (it's good to have a backup that uses the
same strips), and I compared test results with the three-year-old  model
I'd been using, and they were within one point of each other. I was