[IP] re:canadian pumpers

Hi Lynette,

My name is Stacey Phillips and I live in Fredericton, New Brunswick,
Canada.  I pay full charge for all of my supplies.  I have tried to
find ways to cut costs but there doesn't seem  any way around it.  I
have tried writing to our local MP's but they just "ignore" my pleas
for some kind of assistance.  They figure that Diabetes is not a "top"
priority but they can build a skate boarder park for $25,000.00 . So
tell me who has their agenda backwards!!!!!!???????

I receive my supplies from Kennebecasis Drugs Ltd. located in Saint
John, N.B. The contact person is Lisa Erb.  She treats me really
good.  No special prices but the service is A1.  If you want to try
contacting her, the toll free number is 1-877-536-3784.  Be sure to
leave a message and she will get back to you A.S.A.P.  If you need to
speak with someone directly call - 1-506-847-7581, Mon.-Sat., 9:00
a.m. - 9:30 p.m.

I am not sure how this will help but it's my .02 cents worth.

Happy Pumping,