Re: [IP] Chronic Anemia

I have chronic anemia..It cannot be helped by iron..Mine leaves me awfully
It is called anemia of chronic disease and many people have this.
I have a variety of auto-immune problems. The red blood cell volume is too
low and the size of the red blood cells are too small. My bone marrow also
makes cells that show B12
You are blessed that the anemia doesn't affect you. I am fatiqued all the