Re: [IP] Erica...a very brave girl

Hi Barb;
	Wow,  sounds like Erica is doing great and so is her mom.  My daughter
Michelle has not yet started pumping! We are to start later this month, we
have her pump already.  I got my daughter to send Erica a congrats card
(email). Erica will enjoy the card.  I know Michelle loves to get email.
	I see from your email address you are from Canada... us too... Alberta.
	Have a good day....
Gaye (Michelle 11, dx'Oct/98, soon to be a pump girl!)