[IP] Re: who makes the most accurate meter?

I was using the profile and have recently received
an accu chek complete.  My last A1C was in line
with the results that the accu chek complete was
giving me.  I use the comfort strips and the amount
of blood that is needed is alot less than the profile.
That alone made me want to give it a try.  I also
test 8 or more times a day.  Good luck choosing the
meter that works best for you.