RE [IP] Canadian pumpers

Hi Lynette,

We have coverage, but I know of someone who is on the pump and they get
their supplies from the local office of the Canadian Diabetes
Association.  Because it is difficult to purchase everything upfront,
the CDA brings in the product for her and she can purchase from them in
smaller amounts.  Perhaps this is something that your local branch can
do for you.  I know they keep their markup to a minimum.  If you are not
near a CDA branch, they will ship things to you express, no shipping
charge, if your order totals over $200.00 (at least they do in Nova
Scotia).  Hope this helps.

Barb...Erica's mom (11 yr old pumper)