[IP] Plasma vs Whole Blood conversion

I just received a Glucometer DEX meter.  The DEX is referenced to give
plasma/serum glucose values when testing capillary whole blood.

I used to use a One Touch which uses whole blood.

I understand that to compare direct reading against a laboratory
results  will improve but a meter referenced to whole blood will give
results 10% - 15% lower than the Glucometer.

Does anyone have a direct conversion table to help with the transition?