Re: [IP] stressed on set change day

Kathy,
I haven't used metal needles since the sof sets came out so its been a very long
time, but I seem to remember that the set changes with the old needles (metal like
the rapids), required an extra bolus.  Pumping was a lot less scientific when I
started so generally I just did what was needed, but I think I generally needed a
unit or two.  It never came out as exactly as the sof sets and silhouettes now do
and I have no idea why I would have needed the bolus.  I know that isn't very
helpful but it might be that you just need to settle on a regular bolus amount for
each change.