Re: [IP] stressed on set change day

Katherine Esposito wrote:
> I use Rapids and I always bolus 2 units into the air to ensure that
> insulin is coming out. So I haven't figured out a reason to give myself
> a bolus after it is inserted.
> ??

True, but Rapids hold the insulin in them when inserted, Tenders/Sils/Comforts
and QRs have a removable metal "Introducer needle" inside the Teflon canula
which can only be removed AFTER insertion, and this volume needs to be filled
with a Prime (or bolus depending on which pump you have).

Ted Quick