Re: [IP] Meters...

A few days after getting my MiniMed, I received a FedEx--it was an
Accu Check Complete.  It's a pretty nice meter, and someone at my clinic
told me it has special features for pump users--but for me it was (and
still is) enough to get used to wearing the pump, let alone get used to a
new meter.

Also, the meter is set to the plasma level (?) which means it reads about
20 lower (at least)--which is the main difficulty for switching.  (I could
just imagine myself being low, reading the higher number on the accu
check, and getting confused...  when I get better at this maybe I'll try