Re: [IP] Stressed on set change day

Kathy,

Are you bolusing when you insert the pump?  The silhouette's require a unit
to fill the needle, the sof sets require somewhere between .5 and 1.0 (we've
heard different #s from different people -- mine used to vary but it
generally took .5-.8)?  That might perfectly account for the 190 bg.  It
does get easier over time.