Re: [IP] OK: I give up

At 04:38 PM 6/11/99 -0400, you wrote:
>     For the last two weeks I have been having EXTRAORDINARILY
>     uncomfortable bloating caused by water retention.
>    Does anyone have any idea what this could be.  ER doctor told me his
>     wife has also been 40years diabetic and that this is just the soft
>     tissue responding to long term diabetes and getting huge due to this.
I've been having problems similiar to yours. The doctor suspects some heart
problems although an angiogram didn't show anything. The thing I find helps
the most to reduce the water retention is to wear thigh high TED hose
during the day. They help the circulation in the legs and they actually
feel quite soothing too. Ask your doctor about using them.

Sue Ellen Eggett
Email: email @ redacted
Phone: (801)423-1993