Re: [IP] Strange Lab Results

Natalie,

I suspect your A1C result is slightly higher after going on the pump due to
no more lows.  Pre-pump, your A1C's were lower because all your hypo's
probably brought this number down.  It is better to be more balanced as you
probably are now on the pump, with not as many swings. . . . . .This is a
good thing, as it is not good to swing back & forth, from high to low & low
to high (which I am sure you are aware).  However, 6.4 is still good as you
mentioned so hang in there & Happy Pumping!!!

Julie