[IP] YEAH!!!

Hi all!  I just spoke to the "pump people" and I will be picking up my pump
next Thursday and hooking up to saline on Friday!!  I'll be "going live" by
the following Tuesday!  I'm so excited and I wanted to say thanks to all of
you for all the wonderful information that you've provided!  I went from not
too sure to a definate yes just from reading your info.  Thanks again and
everyone have a great day!!
						Valarie ( pumper in less than
a week! : )