[IP] Announcing a THIRD Pump

Dear IP-ers:
   Yes, you read that correctly!!! Melissa just received a package in the
mail containing an adorable stuffed dog, aka the "Animas Pup" along with a
note thanking her for her help & guidance regarding her thoughts about pump
therapy!! We were interviewed at our home probably 2 years ago I think by a
local woman, Kathy Crothall, PhD,  who was then collaborating on an insulin
pump. The reverse side of the thank you card reads as follows:
        ANIMAS CORPORATION is pleased to introduce THE ANIMAS INSULIN
INFUSION PUMP and to offer a preview of our IMPLANTABLE OPTICAL BLOOD GLUCOSE
SENSOR at the annual ADA meeting in San Diego, California
        Please join us on Sunday, June 20,199 for a cocktail reception and a
short presentation ..
        Speakers: Barry J. Goldtsein, MD. PhD, Thomas Jefferson University
(Phila) and Kathy Crothall, PhD, CEO ANIMAS Corp.
        Place: Marriott Hotel & Marina   333 W. Harbor Drive
                 cocktails: 5:00-7:30   Lecture 6:00-6:30
        Visit us in the Exhibition Hall at Booth #229
        ANIMAS Corp   1-877-YES-PUMP
<A HREF="http://www.earlystageeast.org/animas.htm">Animas</A>

Not sure Kathy will thank me for posting this so widely, but I don't think
TOO MANY of you will be showing up & if you do, just tell her "Renee
(Melissa's mom) sent you from IP"!!!....Melissa spoke to Kathy at a recent
JDF-Phila educational seminar where the Animas pump was on display, but this
is apparently its "official debut"......so who better to be on the "cutting
edge" than all you IP-ers!!!!!

Regards, Renee