Re:[IP] mircroalbumin test

Anne -- Amy's dr. does a routine albumin test at 3 years post dx or puberty.
However, he does not do a 24 hour test unless the dip is 'suspicious' -- and
this is something I really need to deal with with him. At Amy's last appt, I
asked him about doing a 24 hour test, since her dip 4 months prior was in the
'high normal' range. Knowing what I know about Renee's daughter Melissa, I do
not want to look back and have to say, "If only I insisted on that
test......." Renee I'm sure will give some great info to you on this one,
right Renee?? lol