[IP] Support - Thanks

Hi all,  I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to e-mail me
and/or respond via the IP message board.  I have contacted another doctor's
office (actually the Joslin Center in Southern Indiana).  I talked to one of
the CDEs there about their standard of care and was very happy with what I
heard.  Also, the attending physician there used to be the attending
endocrinologist at the hospital where I work.  Everyone had nothing but good
things to say about her as a doctor and as a person.  She was the camp
physician at diabetes camp a couple of years ago when Josh got sick and had
to come home early.  She called me at home after I picked him up  and gave me
her home phone number and her pager number in case he needed anything.  I am
going to set up an appointment for Josh as soon as he gets back from Belize.
I think his pediatric endo's practice has just gotten too busy.  Thanks again
for all the info and support.  Will keep you posted on our quest for a pump!