[IP] What supplies should be carried with?

I always carry my blod tester, sugar tablets, spare batteries for the
pump, 4 syringes, alcohol wipes and insulin.  At work I carry a complete
setup.  On trips and campouts I generally carry twice as much as I
expect to need, as much insulin as I expect to need and a spare bottle
of insulin, the keto sticks and spare batteries for the tester.