Re: [IP] who makes the most accurate meter?

Cindy,

There really isn't a "most accurate" meter.  Every once in a while they seem to
manufacture a run of a certain meter that is less accurate, but it doesn't
happen often and if you end up with one of those the company will exchange it
for you -- this happened with the QID meter a few years back.  They are all
variable -- 12%, I think if the general #.  Even the blood work you get at a
hospital has a certain variability.   the plasma based ones will be higher than
the regular kind, but then you just use a slightly different scale.   There is
no meter that does not have a 10-15% margin of error.  Generally, they end up
being pretty accurate -- accurate enough to keep tight control.  All of the
meters in your list are reliable, well-known, widely used and considered top of
the line.