Re: [IP] In the heat?

Yes Fran, sometimes the chamber gets foggy.  Did you put the red tappet in
the chamber?  Is the chamber cap screwed on securely?  Even when I have done
this, sometimes the chamber gets foggy.  I called disetronic and they assured
me that even if that chamber fills with water, it will not affect the pump.
Just open up the chamber and dry it out.  I usually use a Q-tip.  Don't let
the moisture deter you from swimming with the pump.  ellen