Re: [IP] Active Duty Military and Type I

We use TriCare here also, and completely opposite, we have had nothing but
trouble with them.  Especially during my pregnancy with my son, we were
constantly being billed for things TriCare was supposed to cover.  I had been
admitted into the hospital over five times before I had my son, and every
time we had some sort of trouble with them.  Now they are trying to put us
with a bill for pump training which they authorized prior to having the
training.  I have the Auth number they gave me and everything, and they still
want to deny the claim.  On the other hand they told us we would pay 10% for
the pump, and we have not received bill 1 from that.  I got the pump in
October, so I would have thought we would see something by now.  I also was
told we would pay for the supplies, but still have not seen a bill from that
either.  I am waiting for them all to show up in the mail at the same time.
Would be typical for the TriCare we know here in AZ.  I am curious how if you
have a pump they dealt with it where you are.