Re: [Re: [IP] Curious why -- attn. Doreen]

Way to go I also took training in high school but was not able to complete it
as fome a__h___ counselor decided that a person with coke bottom glasses and
only one eye could possibly become an LPN.  I guess he was right as I never
did but after cataract and near 20-20 vision I could not afford to return to
training.  But have worked 30 yrs in a hospital setting until disability
forced me to retire.
Don and Penguinie pumper penduin O-
                                                   /'( )\