[IP] BG results from 6 different meters

Me again :-)  After I sent my last post I decided to collect all the meters
and test my bg at the same time with each one.  Here are the results.

Profile = 98
Dex = 117
Accu-Chek Complete = 99
Fast Take = 125
Glucometer Elite XL = 94
Sure Step = 90

Anyone have any insight to this?  Sure all are in close range of each other
and both the Dex and the Elite are from the same maker and both read plasma
serum but the Dex is higher and the Elite is closer to the Profile and

Thanks again for any help you have to offer and I anxiously await your reply.