Re: [IP] Re: in the heat

my fiance and i don't always disconnect during those intimate moments, and it
really doesn't cause much issue at all.  You just have to proceed with
caution, and if you want to throw caution to the wind...disconnect, baby!
Good suggestion about incorporating the pump, it's sort of become our code
word.  Sneaky and fun... no one knows what Ed means when he says out loud in
public, "Peg, I think you need to disconnect tonight!"