[IP] an extra Meter = free meter

Amy just got a free Profile in the mail. I filled out the survey for the free
kids choice cookbook, and in my comments stated that we were looking for a
different meter besides the Basic for her to use at school. A Profile for use
at school would sure help with her record keeping. In 3 days she had one in
the mail, with her name on it. I've paid for that meter hundreds of times
over anyway in strips.......................