Re: [IP] In the heat?

I go to the pool every day.  Yesterday it was 98 degrees.  I do not wear my
pump in the water, pump keep it in the sports thing while lounging and
walking, in case I need to go in the water for one of my kinds or get
splashed.  I attach occasionally and bolus, but I find I need a lot less
insulin when I'm swimming.

On the second issue.  My wife and I were ok before the QR, but are happier
since.

Dave

dx'd 1976, pumping since '86