Re: [IP] Discouraged

I used to have an endo who didn't want me to get a pump until I had 3 A1cs in "near
normal" range.  She moved and I had to find a new doctor, I went to a clinic that I
had heard was "pro-pump".  They spoke at pump meetings, one of their docs is a
pumper etc.  The new endo used almost the identical words that Ted used below.
Pumping takes a different discipline than injections for both patient and doctor.
I would shop for an endo whose goal is excellent control and is willing and able to
use best treatments available.

Dave