Re: [Re: [IP] Curious why -- attn. Doreen]

In a message dated 6/10/99 0:14:36 AM EST, email @ redacted writes:

 one more thing.........LPN's carry a license to practice, and graduating
 somewhere doesn't mean you're a nurse.  the education you receive and the
 licensing boards you take are two totally separate issues.
 ok, i'm done now......... :) >>

 I took my licensing boards in 1983 , 4 months after high school graduation.
I was working in a local hospital at 17 years of age as a graduate nurse
before receiving my exam grades and license !  Now , I"M DONE