Re: [IP] Feeling Low

Nancy,

If you are using the AccuChek Complete or Advantage, it
depends on which strips you use with it as to what readings
you get.  If you use the regular strips you will get a
regular reading.  If you use the new "Comfort Curve"
strips, then you will get a reading adjust up to lab values
-- just like the FastTake.

8^)

--- Nancy Apple <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Paul
> I decided against using the Fast Take meter because the
> bg readings are
> quite higher than all other meters.  Psychologically, it
> wasn't worth it
> for me to adapt to the readings because I would be bummed
> out tat they
> were significantly higher.  I still prefer the One Touch
> or the
> AccuCheck.  I guess it's all what you get used to...
> 			Nancy
>
> "Whitaker, Paul" wrote:
> >
> > I use a FastTake, does this mean this instrument is not
> to be relied upon?
> >
> > Also, I am wondering if some of this 'low' feeling that
> I have had all day,
> > may be related to the fact that I didn't go to bed
> until 2.00 last night and
> > then got up again at 6.30. Maybe lots of glucose is
> used up for times like
> > this - sort of like rigorous exercise without doing do
> it!
> >
> > Paul

> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

===