Re: [IP] Rash

In a message dated 6/9/99 5:57:33 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

  I have heard some what of the Silhouettes before... The thought of the
angle it would be going in isint too thrilling,but i have both,and could
always give it a try.
  Thanks again for the info:)

Candy, Let me pass on a tip I learned from this great group of pump experts.
I've only been pumping 2 months now, and the scariest part of starting up was
inserting that loooooong Tender (AKA Sil, AKA Comforts) insertion needle.
Before you insert, apply a baggie with an ice cube in it to the insertion
site.  I tape the baggie on my belly or hold it in place with an elastic belt
for about 3 minutes.  Total numbness is the result.
Pump on!  Karen
(No ducks, no penguin, but I had a groundhog on my deck today.)