Re: [IP] Re: damage from lows

You mean before electro-shock therapy?  I understood the
objective of insulin shock was to create schizophrenia in the
patient (I know I'm definitely schizoid in severe hypo, out of body
experience and all). Now what the docs did to the patient while in
this schizophrenic frame . . . . . . . . . .      but maybe thats just my
imagination.   ;>)

George Lovelace            |         ;-)    (And So Am I)