[IP] Re: in the heat

> From: Shawn Stalter <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] In the heat?

> Oh and SEX??
> I hope I'm not out of line.
> Kristin

I'm just going to leave all the possible smart alec answers aside and actually
answer the question.  Yes, you can still have sex if you use a pump! ;-)
Depending on the tubing length and the. . . athleticism of your lovemaking, you
may either choose to disconnect during sex or just to throw the pump off to the
side.  Since you're a woman, I'm assuming you won't have any trouble staying awake
afterwards long enough to reconnect. . . Ha!  Couldn't resist!
Happy. . . pumping!

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] In the heat?
> (however, i have the most understanding, supportive, amazing husband on the
> face of this earth ;)

Oh, I thought I did!  I'm assuming from your email address that your husband is
Jim.  Mine is, too.  We may have a problem on our hands! ;-)