Re: [IP] In the heat?

I have a disetronic pump and I have worn it at the beach all day without a
problem.  Heat has not affected my pump or the humalog as yet.  I wear my
pump in the shower, in the pool, at the beach.  I never take it off EXCEPT
for sex.  I disconnect for sex.  It is difficult to perform all those moves
while naked with the pump on.  I am not saying that it is impossible, but it
would be distracting.  BTW, I am very active during this activity.  ellen