Re: [IP] what supplies should be carried with?

In a message dated 6/9/99 11:12:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Her educator said that she has to carry extra
 infusion sets, keto stix, needles, etc. How often is there an emergency
 set change? Do you change out the set immediately when there is a
 problem away from home or do you just take shots until you're back home? >>
I always carry my meter in my purse, along with a bottle of Humolog and one
syringe, also a three pack of batteries.  That is all you need when not at