Re: [Re: [IP] Curious why -- attn. Doreen]

email @ redacted wrote:

I'm curious.......what exactly does one do as a "Nurse who received training
when they were 16"??  It's a bit offensive to call it training for a
profession that is not trained but educated.  Also, I believe it is against
the law for a 16 year old to practive medicine, no??  I hope I cleared that
any how, I started nurses training when I was only 15 years old. I went to
vocational school 3 hours a day, and had my family not moved out of state, I
would have been a licensed practical nurse by the time I graduated high
school. Maybe I missed something here?