[IP] canula pop out

I had something new happen alittle while ago.  I picked up a very heavy
box and had the bottom edge touching my abdomen.  It felt sort of
strange so I checked when i remembered that my Silhouete was there.  The
canula had come partially out through the little window (half was out
from under the skinand busted through)  I decided to change the site
since today has been my first high day in a while.  Anyway,  anyone else
ever have that happen and should I have done something about it so
quickly or just waited?Sheila