Re: [IP] Feeling Low

Paul
I decided against using the Fast Take meter because the bg readings are
quite higher than all other meters.  Psychologically, it wasn't worth it
for me to adapt to the readings because I would be bummed out tat they
were significantly higher.  I still prefer the One Touch or the
AccuCheck.  I guess it's all what you get used to...
			Nancy