Re: [IP] Active Duty Military and Type I

Thanks for your email Jen,
Yes the AF will pay for the pump, I will be talking with my endo on the 21st
of this month about when I will receive it.  And you maybe right on your
other thought as well.

 "I think the military just kind of takes the paper and spins it around
while they
>close their eyes and when the paper stops they plant their finger on it and
>open their eyes and that is what will become of you".

It is just like when we change Commanders, the last one wants red rock in
front of the Squadron, the next one wants grass, and back and forth it goes
every two to three years.  Each Dr/Endo has diff. thoughts and ideas.  I
feel very blessed and honored to be able to stay in the military, I love my
job.  However, when the day comes that I have to leave the AF I will not be
looking back.  There are too many things to look forward to.
Bill