[IP] Active Duty Military and Type I

Hey every I just found out that the Air Force is going to keep me Active Duty after being dx in Mar 99 for Type I.  I think the Military is changing, (a bit), to work with people with DM.  Just wanted to jump and shout alittle...
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking
what nobody has thought.  --Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
ICQ # 39704842
Purpose: don't get out of bed without one!!!