Re: [IP] Re: damage from lows

Jen was looking for factual evidence of damage from hypoglycemia. Relying
on anecdotal evidence, hearsay, or to simply say "ymmv" is to equate rumors
with research. The posts alleging damage from lows were the first time I've
ever heard of this. I've always been curious to hear whether there's a
relationship. IP is where I turn for the real deal. For the record, I've
been fighting lows since 1991, and haven't noticed that I'm dumber than