[IP] Rash

Hello Pumpers!
 I have had a rash from where my pump was in me.  When I would move it would
really hurt me,so at McD's I took it out.  When i took it out the infusion
part was bent.  Anyways,  Its all red,and rashy looking.  It also itches,and
is peeling in that area.  I dont know if some of the insulin had leaked out
and had a reaction on my skin,or what.  If anyone can be of some help,or
knows what im talking about please let me know.  Thanks.
Candy:)
pumping for 2weeks now.
Insulin dependent for 1year in a half now.
p.s=  A friend told me about putting Nerosporon on it,so thats what Im doing
now:)  It seems to be helping,(thanks Debbie).