Re: [IP] thanks

I am very happy to know someone else from the northwest.  Perhaps you could
join the diabetic chat room and we could showl theose East coasters that we
know about diabetes too and maybe help themn as they have helped me.
Take care and haave a good day.
Don and Penguinie the pumper penguinie O-
                                                           /'( )\

P.S. Penguinie lives with his friends in the I.F. Zoo or at least the
prototype for him.